(this is a digital product: the above images are simulations!)
"I loved the Afrofuturism class tonight. We were only about half an hour through when a problem I have been having with a character's story arc/personal journey was resolved." -- Tom Evans
"Fantastic. It was flat amazing. " Leslie Claire Walker
" Wow, great webinar! It seems strange to say I was on the edge of my seat the whole time... The payoff from this course has been much more than I expected. You have made me aware of many issues like whitewashing and cultural appropriation. It’s an honor and an education to be a part of this project. Thank you.
--GLENN KARL PALMER
"I loved it. I had actually already read both Dark Matters, but I was introduced to so much new music, art and movies. It was great to be able to chat about Afrofuturism, which has been a growing interest of mine the past year, with like minded people. Thank you both so much, for all you."-- Letta Raven
"several of my friends asked me if I felt the class had been worth it--if I had learned things that I would apply in my own writing. My answer to both questions is an emphatic YES." - Misty Newton
"If you're serious about taking your writing to the next level, then "I can't recommend this class enough. You'll be more enlightened and richer for the experience. --Denny Upkins
To understand, enjoy or create
the next "get out"!
"GREAT! SO MUCH TO ABSORB, PROCESS & SHARE." --JANNAT POOLER
"GREAT"--STEPHIE BE STEPH
"GIVEN THAT I'M A WHITE STRAIGHT MALE, I GOT TO SEE THE WORLD FROM VIEWPOINTS VASTLY DIFFERENT THAN MY OWN. FOR ME, THAT'S SOMETHING INCREDIBLY VALUABLE. SOMETHING THAT HAD IMMEDIATE IMPACT ON HOW I SEE THE WORLD AND ON HOW I WRITE ABOUT IT. ANYTHING THAT EXPANDS OUR WORLDVIEW, THAT ALLOWS INSIGHT INTO OTHERS, INCREASES UNDERSTANDING, THAT'S WORTH EVERY MOMENT.
-- JIM WRIGHT, STONEKETTLE STATION
I WANTED TO THANK YOU AND TANANARIVE FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SEMINAR. I FELT THAT THE TWO OF YOU LED ME TO DOZENS OF WONDERFUL DOORWAYS LEADING INTO CULTURE, HISTORY, ARTISTRY, AND PERSPECTIVE. THESE EXPERIENCES AND VIEWPOINTS ARE INVALUABLE FOR ME AS A WRITER, AND I’M SURE THAT MY OWN WORK WILL BE MORE AWARE, INCLUSIVE, AND MEANINGFUL AS A RESULT OF WHAT YOU SHOWED ME.
BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF YOUR CURRENT AND FUTURE PROJECTS!"
-- DON BISDORF
THE AFROFUTURE IS HERE! SIGN UP FOR IMMEDIATE ACCESS!
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL product, download only, so you will receive IMMEDIATE access! (within 24 hours, usually much faster!)
Tananarive Due is an American Book Award, British Fantasy Award & NAACP Image Award winner.
Steven Barnes is a New York Times bestselling, Hugo and Nebula Award nominated, NAACP Image Award-winning author.
For artists, writers, film-makers and creators of all kinds!
GUESTS AND SUBJECTS...
- Cheo Hodari Coker, "Luke Cage"
- Reggie Hudlin of BLACK PANTHER and Oscar-winning producer of DJANGO UNCHAINED
- Bree Newsome, artist & activist who took down the S.C. Confederate flag!
- Samuel R. Delany, father of modern Afrofuturism
- Rodney Barnes, executive producer of BOONDOCKS
- Nalo Hopkinson, award-winning author
- M.C. Carey, the author and screenwriter of THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS
- Jamie Broadnax (Black Girl Nerds)
- AND MORE! In addition to this amazing line-up you'll learn...
- How African-Americans spun the nightmare of slavery and oppression into dreams, art, and music that has changed and inspired the world...and how you can apply these concepts to your own life...today!
- How to use Theme to guide your storytelling and create even greater impact
- The complete "Artist's Toolbox" to crush writer's block and turn stress into energy...
- FREE social media discussion group
- How to write about social injustice in a variety of genres, including fantasy, science fiction and horror
- And far, far more! It was a bargain at $297.00, but now yours at $99.00