(this is a digital product: the above images are simulations!)
"I loved the Afrofuturism class tonight. We were only about half an hour through when a problem I have been having with a character's story arc/personal journey was resolved." -- Tom Evans
"Fantastic. It was flat amazing. " Leslie Claire Walker
" Wow, great webinar! It seems strange to say I was on the edge of my seat the whole time... The payoff from this course has been much more than I expected. You have made me aware of many issues like whitewashing and cultural appropriation. It’s an honor and an education to be a part of this project. Thank you.
--GLENN KARL PALMER
"I loved it. I had actually already read both Dark Matters, but I was introduced to so much new music, art and movies. It was great to be able to chat about Afrofuturism, which has been a growing interest of mine the past year, with like minded people. Thank you both so much, for all you."-- Letta Raven
"several of my friends asked me if I felt the class had been worth it--if I had learned things that I would apply in my own writing. My answer to both questions is an emphatic YES." - Misty Newton
"If you're serious about taking your writing to the next level, then "I can't recommend this class enough. You'll be more enlightened and richer for the experience. --Denny Upkins
To understand or create
"GREAT! SO MUCH TO ABSORB, PROCESS & SHARE." --JANNAT POOLER
"GREAT"--STEPHIE BE STEPH
"GIVEN THAT I'M A WHITE STRAIGHT MALE, I GOT TO SEE THE WORLD FROM VIEWPOINTS VASTLY DIFFERENT THAN MY OWN. FOR ME, THAT'S SOMETHING INCREDIBLY VALUABLE. SOMETHING THAT HAD IMMEDIATE IMPACT ON HOW I SEE THE WORLD AND ON HOW I WRITE ABOUT IT. ANYTHING THAT EXPANDS OUR WORLDVIEW, THAT ALLOWS INSIGHT INTO OTHERS, INCREASES UNDERSTANDING, THAT'S WORTH EVERY MOMENT.
-- JIM WRIGHT, STONEKETTLE STATION
I WANTED TO THANK YOU AND TANANARIVE FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SEMINAR. I FELT THAT THE TWO OF YOU LED ME TO DOZENS OF WONDERFUL DOORWAYS LEADING INTO CULTURE, HISTORY, ARTISTRY, AND PERSPECTIVE. THESE EXPERIENCES AND VIEWPOINTS ARE INVALUABLE FOR ME AS A WRITER, AND I’M SURE THAT MY OWN WORK WILL BE MORE AWARE, INCLUSIVE, AND MEANINGFUL AS A RESULT OF WHAT YOU SHOWED ME.
BEST WISHES FOR ALL OF YOUR CURRENT AND FUTURE PROJECTS!"
-- DON BISDORF
Starting this weekend, the class will ONLY be available to buy between Saturday and Monday, so we can invest Tuesday through Friday taking care of our students!
THE AFROFUTURE IS HERE! SIGN UP FOR IMMEDIATE ACCESS!
NOTE: This is a DIGITAL product, download only, so you will receive IMMEDIATE access! (usually within an hour!)
Tananarive Due is an American Book Award, British Fantasy Award & NAACP Image Award winner.
Steven Barnes is a New York Times bestselling, Hugo and Nebula Award nominated, NAACP Image Award-winning author.
For artists, writers, readers, activists, and futurists of all kinds!
GUESTS AND SUBJECTS...
- Cheo Hodari Coker, showrunner for Netflix's LUKE CAGE
- Nnedi Okorafor, Hugo and World Fantasy Award winner
- Reggie Hudlin of BLACK PANTHER and Oscar-winning producer of DJANGO UNCHAINED
- Bree Newsome, artist & activist who took down the S.C. Confederate flag!
- Samuel "Chip" Delany, father of modern Afrofuturism
- Rodney Barnes, executive producer of BOONDOCKS
- Nalo Hopkinson, award-winning author
- M.C. Carey, the author and screenwriter of THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS
- Jamie Broadnax (Black Girl Nerds)
- AND MORE! In addition to this amazing line-up you'll learn...
- How African-Americans spun the nightmare of slavery and oppression into dreams, art, and music that has changed and inspired the world...and how you can apply these concepts to your own life...today!
- How to use Theme to guide your storytelling and create even greater impact
- Plus the COMPLETE Revolutionary Writing course...
- The complete "Artist's Toolbox" to crush writer's block and turn stress into energy...
- How to write about social injustice in a variety of genres, including fantasy, science fiction and horror
- And far, far more!